End of Contract
If your Contract Hire agreement is ending within the next 30 days, it is time for us to arrange collection of our vehicle.
At the end of contract, the vehicle must be returned with:
- Tax disc
- Fully completed service book (must be stamped)
- Master key & Spare key
- MOT certificate (All vehicles of three years or older require at least two months cover)
Please call us on 0845 313 3809, or email us at FleetreturnEOC@mpsa.com to provide your most appropriate contact details for collection. Visit our Contract Hire FAQ page for more information.
- If you are unsure on the return condition expected of our vehicles at end of contract, please refer to your finance agreement
- For details on the end of contract options for Finance Lease agreements please click here
- If you have an Elect 3 Pro, Hire Purchase or Lease Purchase agreement, please speak to your local dealer to discuss your options
Do you need a replacement vehicle contract? If you are thinking about your next vehicle with Citroën Contract Motoring, you can see our latest leasing deals, use our quote calculator, visit our news section to read our latest car finance news and reviews, or contact the team.