ANOTHER GREAT REASON TO CHOOSE CITROËN CONTRACT MOTORING
As one of the leading providers of contract hire and leasing services, we know that fuel costs sit close to the top on your company’s expenses – That’s why we at Citroën contract Motoring keep working to help your business save.
Introducing The Fuelcard People
Our contract hire and finance lease agreements now comes with yet another added benefit, through partnership with The Fuelcard People -
The Fuelcard People are leading independent agents of UK business fleet fuel cards, covering every major oil company brand. Their comprehensive range of fuel cards and associated support services dramatically reduce the per-litre cost of fuel – and eliminate refuelling paperwork.
Services are sutiable for -
- Any organisation wanting to reduce their fuel expences
- LCV operators
- Taxi, private hire and operators
- Car fleet managers
- Logistics managers
- Contractors of every type: Builders, electricians, plumbers, caterers, cleaners
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE FUELCARD:
- DISCOUNTED CARDS - Our customers will receive the FUELCARD FREE OF CHARGE on contract hire and finance lease agreements*
- FIXED WEEKLY PRICE - Savings of up to 10p per litre
- FREE ZERO LIABILITY COVER – Protecting you from fraudulent transactions on lost or stolen cards
- Typical cost saving of up to 4p per litre on national average pump prices.
- Save up to 10p per litre on motorway refuelling.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER – No call centres! Each customer has a named contact, with a named back-up, to handle all enquiries.
- FREE - Online account management 24/7, with custom reports.
- Savings on petrol as well as diesel refuelling (if mixed fleet)
- Other essentials if required: Lubricants, Brake fluid, and Adblue and M6 tolls
- No minimum account spend
For all new contract hire and finance lease agreements, The Fuelcard People will rapidly answer your questions and register you so you can start saving on fuel.
Formore information, please visit http://www.discountfuelcards.co.uk/citroen
*Free of charge for the first year with discounted rate of 50% thereafter. (Equal to £6 per year)
Choose Contract Hire for a no risk, low cost driving school programme. For car leasing that offers you a comprehensive motoring package and gives you full use of a Citroën, Contract Hire is a flexible and cost-effective method of funding your car.
You can drive a new Citroën at a reduced, fixed cost to suit your budget
WHY CHOOSE CITROËN CONTRACT HIRE?
- Control your costs
Low initial outlay, fixed monthly rentals, Road Fund Licence and Citroën Assistance included as standard means you better cash flow for your business.
- Less hassle
We take care of the vehicle disposal at the end of the agreement – you simply hand it back.
- More choice
Tailor your plan to suit your business: choose the length of term between one and four years, have the option to include maintenance cover and a relief vehicle in the contract.
Our Maintenance Package for driving schools provides fixed cost motoring and is suitable for vehicles that cover over 12,000 miles per year.
We can tailor this package depending on your needs, with options ranging from 10,000 to 150,000 miles (in 10,000 miles increments) and from 12 to 48 months.
CITROËN MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
- Scheduled Servicing
Specified in the Maintenance and Warranty Guide under the 'Citroën Routine Servicing' headings.
- Annual Service(s)
If the vehicle has a two-year service schedule, an annual service will be carried out in those years where a schedule service isn't due.
- Periodic Maintenance
Detailed in the vehicle's Maintenance and Warranty Guide.
- Wear and Tear Replacement Service
The replacement of friction items such as brake pads, discs, wiper blades, clutch etc.
- Citroën Assistance
- Currently provided by the AA, Citroën Assistance offers:
- Roadside Assistance
- At Home Assistance
- Onward Travel
- European Cover
- MOT Test(s)
Whilst under contract, the cost of the MOT test fees and any related repairs at a Citroën Authorised Repairer are included.*
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS CAN BE ADDED TO THE MAINTENANCE PACKAGE:
Replacement of worn tyres that are identical to the original, including wheel balancing, wheel alignment and puncture repairs.
- Replacement Vehicle, Servicing / MOT
If your vehicle is in for a service or an MOT, we will offer you a replacement vehicle to use until your own vehicle is ready.
*Excludes tyres unless purchased as an option with the Maintenance Package.
Speak to your local dealer for any of the products or services listed below:
- Finance Lease
A cost-effective leasing option.
- Lease Purchase
A flexible and fixed-cost way to purchase your vehicle.
- Hire Purchase
Simple, uncomplicated funding.
- Road Fund Licence
Advice and help to get your vehicles compliant to DVLA standards.
- Breakdown Assistance
In partnership with the AA to get you on the road quickly again.
- Accident Management
Receive a quick and efficient service in the unlikely event of an accident.
Ask us a question, CALL
0845 013 0761 or